Tuesday, June 03, 2008

6 Rolling Prairie Learning Labs

Right now I don't have information about Schultz grant RPLLs that have already happened.

When does the Schultz grant have to be closed?

Additional Lab Event Ideas:

> Wakarusa River Valley Heritage Musuem (?) has an ice cream social in July
; they've also got an event happening there later in June but I don't think there'll be many kids plus we want a prelude promo

> Lied Center Community Event in August 22nd Family Arts Festival

>
Mormon Battalion Trek (re-enactment) in August

> Douglas County Free Fair in August

> Quantril's Raid anniversary in August

> River City Reading Festival at Lawrence Art Center in September

> Pendleton's have events in the late summer, also in October there's the Douglas County Farm Tour

I focused on Douglas County. Are any of these more/less desirable??

1 comment:

Angie Babbit said...

I have told the organizer of the Little Green Festival (her name is also Alison) that we would participate in it. It is from 10-6 on Aug 23. We would have to register for it at www.littlegreenfestival.com.