Monday, June 16, 2008

Author Invitations

At the risk of being bold I went ahead and sent author invitations to these people.

Angie Babbit , Mike Campbell , Amy Carlson, Craig Freeman , Jeff Hansen , Sue Holcomb , Steve Holcomb , Doug Martin , Frank Norman , Rex Powell , Andrea D. Repinsky, Chip Taylor , Gary Tegtmeier, & Joyce Wolf

Unfortunately there was no way to embed an explanation in the invitation but basically this is an unlisted work page for folks working on GHF education endeavors. While this is not a public forum, it's also not the most secure place for discussing sensitive issues. However, it's perfect for some quick chitter chatter about where GHF is at with it's outreach goals.

I know or have met almost every one on the list (Amy, we'll catch up with each other someday!). I figure you folks know more about me then I know about all of you combined since it sounds like my resume has been scattered across the web from here to Sunday and back.

I've been specifically asked to help with volunteer recruitment and completing the Schultz grant. Angie's already stepped in and added her list of events to the mix. I'll be making an upcoming events post shortly.... A quick heads up - things look pretty clustered from the 20th to the 24th of August.

No comments: