The theme for the library gig on the 28th is BUGS :) Angie & I want to extend it to pollinators in general so add some plants to your mind's eye.
* I want to try to get some additional traction out of the Regal fritillary work from last fall.
* There might be some nice bounce with the events that happened with Stan Herd & pollinator stamps last summer.
*Any thing on bees or monarchs??
* Any other buggy things we should add into the mix?
_______________________________
Angie & I also talked about having some stickers made that have a graphic and "Grassland Heritage Foundation" I'll get some quotes. We need to move fast if we're going to have them done in time.
_________________________________
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've lined up Stephanie Barrows to do an activity on insect vision. -A
I've talked to Bob Burkhart about using Malia's "paleo" dragonfly puppet.
see http://picasaweb.google.com/RJBurkhart/DragonflyCountyKansas2006
Post a Comment