> The library seems to have all of the tables & such sorted out.
> Prairie Park Nature Center, as a standard policy, does not share or lend its equipment or materials. (That makes it even more important to recognize the assistance the Museum of Natural of History has provided.) Angie is making a trip to The Toy Store to purchase some of the cheapy insect eye prisms.
> The dragonfly puppet is at the KVHA office. If people have odds and ends to add to the mechanics box it'd be great. I've got sticks and t-shirt ribbon. I've got a collection of toy box curio for heads, thorax, wings, etc... We've also got some line-drawing dragonflies (almost life size) photocopied on bright mixed colored paper & markers/crayons/colored pencils & scissors pulled together.
> I've got a bucket of plants - nothing spectacular but enough to make it interesting. I tried to key them out. Below is a list my daughter made as I was telling her what was there -- I thought people might get a kick out of her phonetics, etc...
Goldenrod, Yellow Sweet Clover, Dasy fleebain, Spiter milkweed, Bbalm, Black eyed susens, Red Clover, Cartrig pee, Bindweed, White sweet clover, Depford pink, Sunflower, Parrie parsnip, Rye grass,
> Between Angie & I we've got enough insects to make it interesting.
> I'm not going to worry about the land planning activity until I have a chance to do more brainstorming with Andrea.
______________
Confirmed for tomorrow: Alison, Stephanie, Angie
Jeff isn't able to be there tomorrow.
I'm hoping a few people will be able to stop by between 10 & 11 to help us set up.
No comments:
Post a Comment